Here are twenty random facts you may or may not know about me:
20. I am the only child in my family who wasn't named after someone. My dad said that is what should make me "unique"
19. I've never broken a bone or had stitches.
18. I love kids & I love working with kids. Teaching preschool is something I am passionate about.
17. I am really into old, antique looks and things.
16. I've only been kissed by one person.
15. I was on the Drill Team in high school and loved it. I am very passionate about dance.
14. I have thee junkiest car. It barely runs and is literally hanging on a thread but I get by with what I have.
13. I love being barefoot. I like it when my feet feel free, not like they're trapped. Wearing socks to bed? ABSOLUTELY can't do it.
12. While I love being barefoot, I absolutely love shoes and I really love fashion design.
11. Someday I would like to own my very own boutique. It is something I would really love and enjoy.
10. When I do my laundry, I have to wash ALL of it, even if it is already clean.
9. I had major confidence issues in jr. high. But I've overcome those issues 100%. I know who I am and I'm proud of the person I am and the person I hope to be someday.
8. My last name is Elhart, so when you write it out you can put L and draw a heart! It's soo cool I love it :)
7. I've surprisingly met a lot of famous people, including: V Factory, Carmen Rassmussen, American Idol Season 7 Top 10: Brooke White, Carly Smithson, Jason Castro, Kristy Lee Cook, Michael Johns, Ramiele Malubay, Syesha Mercado, and David Archuleta :) I've also met the Jonas Brothers. Which all of these people have been really really cool to meet, but Jonas Brothers was the coolest thing ever!
6. I'm not a morning person, and I'm really not a breakfast eater. Typically I never eat breakfast. But I could eat a bowl of cold cereal with every meal.
5. Next summer me and my cousin are going to move into an apartment together! I'm so excited I can't wait!!
4. Right now I'm working at a small snow shack. Its kinda lame, I know. I'm really pushing for a job being an aide at a daycare or preschool. I'm pushing for it more than I can breathe. I really really desperately want and need a job at a preschool. The shack is fun, but I for sure need a more serious job.
3. I'm excited to pursue my career in child development/teaching. Maybe one day I'll teach grade school, I guess we'll see where all of it takes me!
2. I'm scared of not knowing what is ahead. I'm scared that I don't know who I will marry, or when I'll get married. I'm scared of going to college by myself and being out on my own. I'm scared of losing the friends I have and moving out and not living at the place I call home anymore. I'm scared for so many things on the road up ahead. But I'm ready to get ready and I'm ready to not be scared anymore. I'm ready to take my first step with courage and prepare for all the steps that follow.
1. I dream of everything a girl my age should. Dating, and finding my own prince charming, the man of my dreams. The man that will take me to the temple and marry me. I dream of everlasting and eternal love, happiness, a family of my own. Although these things are down the road for me, I am excited for what is to come and I'll know when I'm ready to face that big and important step. So for now, I dream of success. I dream of enjoying the time I can spend with children, the time I can spend dancing my heart out, the time I can spend putting together outfits, and making purses and jewelry and the time I can spend meeting famous people :) I dream everyday of what it takes to make myself happy. But then I realize every single day that I am happy, no matter what I may face tomorrow.